Residential Extensions and Refurbishment
Rhodes & Partners will provide all the residential structural engineering advice you need.  Our Chartered Engineers can work from your drawings,
Residential Inspections and Reports
Rhodes & Partners can provide full Structural Engineering Reports if you are moving house, applying for a mortgage or taking out residential building insurance.  
Sutton farmhouse
New houses in Romiley
Oak framed house in Cheshire
Conservatory and refurbishment (Photo credit – John McCall Architects)
New build houses in Glossop Brook

can't find what your
looking for?

Other services we offer:

Design calculations, Local authority calculations, Structural engineering inspections and reports
Geo-environmental and site investigations, Party Wall services.


Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.